Check out my successful 14 step marketing plan to sell your home!
My proven 14-Step Marketing Plan is designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, and assure the fastest sale at the best possible price. In this plan I will:
1. Price Properly.
2. Stage your property.
3. Place “for sale” signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects, along with professional pictures.
4. Use of My Mobile App and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System to provide both visual and recorded information about your property 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
5. Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your house.
6. Optimize your internet presence by posting information in both local MLS systems, and the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS) a national listing service. KWLS, together with our a. KW Web Network, ensures your listing appears on 350 national search engines and b. 76,000 web-sites to attract local, out of town, and international buyers.
7. Include the maximum number of high quality photos (made by a professional photographer
8. Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
9. Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling properties in your neighborhood.
10. Include your house in our Company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to visit for themselves.
11. Advertise your house within my real estate newsletter as well as Direct-Mail Campaigns, Email Campaigns and Social Media.
12. Create an Open House schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
13. Target active buyers and investors in my database for anyone they might know who may be looking for homes in your price range and area.
14. Provide you Weekly Updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.